BEL Recruitment Notification 2019.Bharat Electronics Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of Electronics Engineer vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts: 26
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Bharat Electronics Ltd. a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company is holding Walk In Selection in Ghaziabad on 20.02.2019 for Electronics Engineers, for its Product support on Contract Basis for a period of one year.
1 .Requirements: 26 posts for all over India. Also, candidates may be posted or assigned field services in any part of India.
2. Qualification: First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institution. Only the following disciplines are allowed – i. Electronics ii. Electronics & Communication iii. Communication Engineering iv. Electronics & Telecommunication v. Telecom Engineering
3. Remuneration: Contract Engineer (Electronics) – An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000 per month.
4. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
5. Job Description: Follow up of project management activities, customer interaction, Field services, Installation and commissioning of SATCOM equipment, HUBs, baseband modules, RF & microwave equipments, antennas, networking devices, servers, Microsoft and CISCO services , GSM & CDMA/LTE etc. Product Support and field service for all BEL supplied products.
6. Desirable Experience: Relevant Experience in project management, on-site product support related activities /customer interaction /inspection/implementation of microwave and RF equipment, satellite communication, system integration, routing, Microsoft servers, NMS, etc.
Age: : Maximum age limit as on 31.01.2019 is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates respectively. 10 years age relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective category
i. Filled in application form enclosed herein.
ii. SSLC Marks card
iii. Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
iv. Caste Certificate, if applicable
v. Two recent passport size colour photograph
vi. Relevant Experience Certificate, if any.
Bharat Electronics Limited Site………..Read More>>